Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Insane Muscle Gain - March 13th 2011 Workout


Download 3 Free Muscle Reports at www.MyInsaneMuscleGain.com Today was my first workout in ten days. As some of you may or may not know, my wife just had a baby last Friday so this last week has been a bit crazy in terms of getting adjusted to having a newborn in addition to a three year old running around. I haven't been getting much sleep lately so I definitely wasn't in any mood to train, however the last few days I've been itching to get back into it and get back into a normal daily routine in general. Considering that I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night I did have a pretty good workout and to my surprise I actually felt quite rested and strong today, plus my left shoulder which has been nagging me over the last few months felt great today so maybe the ten days of rest was a good idea. Anyway let's get into the workout. I started off today's workout with Standing Push Presses for shoulders. I consider this a great strength and mass builder for the shoulders and find that the strength gained on this particular exercise carries over into my chest workouts. Awhile back I did these religiously for a few months and achieved my best bench press ever, benching 275 pounds for 3 reps at a bodyweight of only 154 pounds. So I wanted to incorporate this exercise back into my routine for awhile. After a few warm-ups I did 4 sets of 5 reps and worked up to 135 pounds on this exercise. Next up was Squats. Now I love Squats! It's up there with my all time favorite exercises ...

No comments:

Post a Comment