Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HELP US, PLEASE!


Good morning, good afternoon or good evening to all who are reading this message! Well, I'll cut to the chase: I'm from Brazil and I live in Pelotas in Rio Grande do Sul, just south of the country. I am currently living about 15 minutes from where I work and my wife. We made a loan or mortgage on our house. Financing of 300 months. Only then we can buy our home. To give you an idea, it's been 1 year and 2 months that we live here and I could just build a wall on part of the backyard. But the floor is right on the land without hygienic conditions and not comfort. Our whole house fits inside the bathroom of most houses in US, Europe and the majority of people living in first world countries. Our car, which is a Corsa 1998 model year and, on the street is in the front yard, which is all open. I am unable to build a wall and put the fence that would place due to lack of money. I know that for many of you who are reading this message of mine (who is not being written in vain) thousand dollars is not nothing! But for us would be a great help. I am using Google Translator to be able to express myself more effectively to you who are patiently reading. Now, thank you for you time. We are looking for sponsors who can help us achieve 10% of what remains in our house so we can direct the remainder of our earnings to have a child. I know many who are reading, do not know what to do with so much money. We earn about R $ 19000.00 per year which equates to roughly about nine thousand ...

No comments:

Post a Comment